A 22'x14' bedroom is 308 sq ft. It is always recommend to buy 10% over, so you will need 338 sq ft of flooring and underlayment. You will need 14 boxes of flooring (338.38 sq ft) which will cost $267.26 plus tax ($19.08/case) You don't mention what type of sub floor you have which will dictate the type of underlayment. The Traffic Master Standard Polyethylene foam (model # 100779555) can be used above and below grade and comment state that it will be fine on a concrete sub-floor, so you will need 4 rolls at $26.29/roll, which will cost $105.16 plus tax. So the total cost of materials for a 22'x14' bedroom would be $372.42 for flooring and underlayment.
If you do not have the necessary tools to install, I would recommend the following:
1. tapping block - got mine at a flooring store;
2. Pull bar (Roberts model# 10-18-8), $12.48,
3. Knee pads - these are awesome, but expensive, QEP F3 Stabilizer #79642Q, $34.97;
4. Titebond wood glue, # 5004, $6.27
5. Rubber Mallet, HDX #31031, $4.97
If this is the only laminate floor you are going to install, Roberts makes a kit (#10-28) for $19.48 that has the tapping block, pull bar, and spacers.