Keep your classroom or office clean and organized with the AdirOffice Classroom File Organizer. The compact organizer and folder slot storage system includes 30 open slots, which measure 1.7 in. high, 10 in. wide and 12.5 in. deep. This provides enough room to easily slide a stack of papers, magazines, notebooks or slim binder into each slot without taking up too much space. The sturdy cabinet is made from recycled material and is built to last with a durable design and strong shelves that can easily carry the weight. Plus, you can assign slots by name, project or year simply by placing a labeled sticker on the innovative slot tab. Color: White.
For just being cardboard this is a nice organizer. We are going to use it to hold crafting paper and supplies for our card making and for when the grand kids come. It will be just perfect. We need to figure out where it will live. It's a little bigger than we thought. It took about 20 minutes to assemble. Directions are great but not the worse I've seen either.
AdirOffice lockable bulletin boards and message centers are the classy solution to post important announcements and other public messages, awards and photos behind tamper-proof lockable doors. These rugged aluminum bulletin boards are suitable for any location. You can conveniently pin and post messages on the cork mounting surfaces. These self-healing surfaces hide any existing holes, providing you with a usable fixture over and over again while allowing your boards to look neat, new and polished at all times. Full-length piano door hinges provide the perfect border for your announcements or presentations, while glass panels offer a crystal clear view of notices. Each door is furnished with a lock to protect contents from tampering and unauthorized access and easily opens and closes for quick updates and changes. Protect from direct rain if mounted outdoors. Complete with mounting brackets and hardware for effortless installation.
This is is going to be great. I was a little worried when it came because the box looked like it had been run over, BUT it was 100% intact and ready to go. We have only test fitted it in the location. The room is not ready for it. It is built extremely well and is going to be perfect. The locks are an added bonus for us. Mounting looks to be very straight forward. Will need to people for the hanging.
The AdirOffice Hanging Magazine Rack with Clear Acrylic Adjustable Pockets offers a convenient and professional way of displaying all of your literature while freeing up office furniture. You can quickly organize your magazines, pamphlets, fliers and inserts for easy viewing in any professional setting. Built to last, the organizer is expertly made of high-quality acrylic that is shatter resistant to provide long-term durability. Providing a clear, unobstructed view, the acrylic is transparent to allow customers, patients and guests to view the literature and choose what interests them without having to wade through stacks of magazines and papers. Sliding acrylic pockets can accommodate both full size, 8.5 in. x 11 in. magazines and slim, 4 in. x 9 in. brochures on every row. The acrylic dividers can be removed and easily snap into the slots located in each pocket, allowing you to create a custom display for all of your literature. The magazine rack presents a professional image while keeping the literature from being cluttered on the waiting room furniture, tables, desks or counter spaces. Hardware included for an easy installation.
We gave this to our Grandson who has a growing collection of Ranger Rick and Highlights magazines. He LOVES it. It allows him to sort them by type and month. He also has an area for each that he hasn't read yet. His parents love it cause now his magazines aren't all over the house. It was easy to put up and is very flexible. He will use it for years to come.
The Oasis Eclipse parcel locking mailbox is designed with a hopper door to accept parcels and an anti-fishing security comb to keep mail safe. The mailbox body is constructed of galvanized steel and is fully powder coated inside and out for durability and corrosion resistance. With its cast aluminum handle, powder coated galvanized steel flag and heavy-duty reinforced locking mechanism, this design is built to last. The Oasis Eclipse is a highly functional mailbox that will hold mail bundles, small parcels and padded envelopes in a secure locked compartment with a pry resistant door. Color: Rubbed Bronze.
Great looking Mailbox. Was going to install it right away but with snow coming I thought I'd wait till Spring. We have about a 70/30% chance that our mailbox will be hit each winter with the 70% being most likely to happen. Either the snow plow will take it off or someone will go down the hill to fast and hit it. This new one will be great for our packages and I look forward to using it.
The Husky Pro Tool Backpack helps you stay organized and efficient with easy access to your tools on-the-go. Includes 2 lockable zippered compartments, 1 for tool storage with interior pockets and 1 padded for storing a laptop or tablet. Also includes a hard-sided pocket for storing safety glasses or other sensitive equipment and 3 other zippered compartments for organizing your tools. The waterproof molded base provides stability to keep the bag upright for easy access. Color: Black.
Great looking backpack. The zipper pulls are amazing. I got this for my son to use. He does alot of networking for a living and he said it will be perfect for all of his networking gear, plus his laptop. It looks and feels like it would take a gun shot even thought I know it wouldn't. I know it will last a long time just like the rest of our Husky bags.
This 7 in. Spin Light 5000K Daylight Integrated LED Light is designed to simply screw into most existing plastic and porcelain lamp holders without any wiring required. Converts your lamp holder to a fixture in no time at all. Perfect for lighting small spaces like pantries, stairwells, closets and small utility areas or any other area where a high quality LED light source is required. The LED technology ensures long-lasting energy-efficient consumption. This is maintenance free - with no bulbs to replace.
Can this be mounted to the wall? I have a light fixture in my pantry which is mounted to the wall...
December 12, 2016
Can this be mounted to the wall? I have a light fixture in my pantry which is mounted to the wall. I'd like to replace that fixture (which has a CFL bulb) with this fixture. I'm thinking that the answer is yes.
Emerson Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat for Smart Home, Compatible with Amazon Echo
From the couch, the car or the airport lounge, your Sensi thermostat makes it easy to remotely control and schedule your home comfort - Anytime. Anywhere. Designed to work with the wires you already have, Sensi does not require a common wire (c-wire) in many cases, so it is compatible with most heating and cooling systems (U.S. and Canada only). This thermostat does not work with electric baseboard heat and some other systems. To check your system and router compatibility, refer to the compatibility resources on our website.The intuitive app walks you through each step of installation and configuration so you don't even need to know what kind of system you have. Use your phone, tablet or desktop to adjust your home comfort or quickly create a 7-day schedule to reduce wasteful heating and cooling when no one is home. Visit our website for around-the-clock access to support articles, instructional downloads and comprehensive support videos.
Can you program on the wall unit? What if someone was house sitting and they didn't want to install an app?